Nedbank has recently shared an update on the current Project Manager positions available in Johannesburg and Sandton cities of South Africa. The main responsibility of this role is planning, tracking, monitoring, and controlling activities for small projects, ensuring the achievement of project goals and objectives.
Interested applicants must hold the required qualifications for this position such as relevant Project Management qualification, Agile or Scrum-related qualification, and 1-2 years of experience. Candidates can apply before the job expires on the 14th of Feb. Don’t miss this opportunity- Apply now!
- Location: Johannesburg, Sandton, ZA
- Reference: 131386
- Closing Date: 14 February 2024
- Talent Acquisition Consultant: Poppy Mlotshwa
To plan, track, monitor and control activities of small projects to ensure that project goals/objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, agreed quality and funding parameters enabled through Nedbank project methodologies and people management. The Project Manager will also ensuring the team is working on the right tasks at the right time, working closely with the product manager to translate epics, stories, and other items on the sprint list into actionable tasks for the delivery team
- Relevant Project Management qualification
- Agile or Scrum related certification or qualification
Minimum Experience Level
- 1 -2 years working experience in a Project Environment including exposure to a Management of Small / Medium Projects
- 1-2 years agile – Scrum Master or Product Owner background and implementation essential
- 1 – 2 years experience in the relevant Agile role for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Continuous Learning
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Orientation
- Monitoring Information
- Leveraging Feedback
- Earning Trust
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Data analysis
- Relevant project management platform and tool knowledge
- Principles of financial management
- Information Technology concepts
- Project Tool Kit
- project management principles and methodologies
Application Procedure: Apply online for this position via the above provided link. For this, Simply visit the link, and access the application form. Fill it accurately with your necessary information , updated CV and other documents. Finally hit the ‘Submit’ button to submit your application successfully to Nedbank.