New Hiring! Mulilo is actively seeking experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position of Civil Engineer at various locations, including Cape Town and the Western Cape of South Africa.
Candidates are required to possess a BSc degree in Civil Engineering and more than 3 years experience in the relevant field for this role. If you are eligible for this position, you can apply online by following the step by step application process outlined below. Read the other requirements on this page and take advantage of this full-time opportunity at Mulilo before it disappears!
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
Required skills and educational background
- BSc degree in Civil engineering; training in conducting FEED studies.
- 3+ years’ Experience in civil construction, power, or electrical infrastructure projects, preferably in the renewables sector alternatively civil engineering consultancy work.
- Experience in substations, wind and solar projects would be advantageous.
- Pr Eng (Professional Engineer) License may be required.
- Complete calculations and rationale for approvals and permitting.
- Technology design, construction, structural design, operations analysis, advanced computer skills, systems analysis.
- Civil based engineering studies. Quality control, reliability engineering , and operation monitoring.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, in construction, power or electrical infrastructure projects, preferably in the renewable energies sector
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Conversant with software tools as required for the position (e.g. Civil3D, ACAD, Microsoft office tools, Inventor)
The ideal candidate would have a passion for the Renewable Energy sector and personality traits would include a high level of diligence, determination, resilience, and agility. Mulilo is an employer of choice and is offering an extremely competitive total remuneration package for this position.
Able to work overtime according to operational needs.
The position is based at the offices of the company, but travel may be required occasionally.
Interested candidates can apply for this position through the above provided link. Simply click on ‘Apply for this Position’ option located at the top right corner of the page. After accessing the application form, fill your details with your updated CV and other necessary documents required. Finally, hit the Submit button to apply for Civil Engineer Position.