ABSA is actively recruiting top talent for the Senior Manager Position in Johannesburg, South Africa. This is a full-time position, and candidates with Bachelor’s Degrees in Business, Commerce, and Management Studies are invited to apply.
If you are seeking to join a dynamic team and possess these qualifications, don’t hesitate to submit your application. We advise interested candidates to look further to explore more about this position. Act fast and grab this opportunity before it expires.
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Time Type: Full time
Posted On: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: R-15961379
To develop tactical strategy and delivery plans, formulate associated practice/s and to ensure operational implementation and adaption i.t.o. operations management methodology, governance and delivery objectives.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Key areas of responsibility :
- Understanding and de-coding of Absa’s corporate real estate objectives to ensure that the individual delivers to these objectives.
- Input into Strategy and planning –Workplace, relocation occupancy management and change management.
- Stakeholder engagement with the Corporate Real Estate regional leadership team and senior leadership teams within business.
- Drive the collection of accurate data to facilitate a current view of both demand and desk supply across Absa, inclusive of head count databases and business impacts and risks.
- Input into occupancy management and occupancy management strategies, driving Absa’s corporate real estate objectives.
- Restack and refurbishment relocation planning, implementation of these plans, inclusive of driving coherent working together with other Absa vendors.
- Flight plan sequencing and logistics per specific projects. Manage team to deliver on these plans effectively.
- Manage the Absa occupancy data within Absa’s preferred application
How to Apply: If you’re excited about this position, then simply go to the job opening page by clicking on the above link. Then, Click on the ‘Apply’ button to access the application form. Fill out the form with your details, updated resume and other relevant documents. At last, make sure to review your application before submitting to ABSA.
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.