A new job opportunity of a Call Agent for a fixed-term Contract is available. Nedbank (one of the leading banks in South Africa) is hiring individuals for the Call Agent position in Johannesburg. If you have experience in forex and call centre operation then this exciting opportunity is perfect for you!
Communication and basic computer skills are necessary for this position. Interested candidates are required to read additional information about this job, which is further shared on this page. Grab this opportunity before the application window closes!”
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
REQ 129579 – Twanette Coetser
Closing Date – 09 February 2024
Cluster & Location
Total Business Banking and Retail – Nedbank Integrated Channels – Contact Centre
Newtown Junction Campus, Newtown, Johannesburg
CALL CENTRE (Service)
As a call centre agent at Nedbank, you will be responsible for:
- Answering calls from clients and providing them with accurate and relevant information about our products and services.
- Generating leads and offering solutions that meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Escalating unresolved queries to management and following up on the status of the cases.
- Adhering to the daily schedule, targets, and service level agreements.
- Participating in culture building initiatives and corporate social responsibility activities.
- Keeping abreast of legislation, industry changes, and risk standards that impact your role.
- Improving your personal capability and staying updated with developments in your field of expertise.
- NQF Level 4 or Higher in Banking, in a Banking, Sales, Marketing, Financial or Business-related
- Must have minimum FAIS 120 Credits
- 1-2 years’ sales experience within a Contact Centre or Banking environment
- 1-2 years’ Contact Centre or Banking experience necessary
- You also need to have excellent communication skills, people skills, problem-solving skills, and a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Clear ITC and Criminal Record a must
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good Command of English, written and spoken
- Basic Numerical Ability
- You must be prepared to work an eight-hour shift a day, as well as weekends and public holidays (if needed).
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can apply for this position through the above provided link. Click on the Apply Now button located at the top right corner of the page. If you’re a new user then create a new account or login to your exisiting one. Access the application form and fill your details with your updated CV and other information required. Hit the Submit button to apply for Call Agent position.