Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited is a retail company operating in the pharmaceutical industry. They require an experienced Cleaner for their Lakeside store in Gauteng. To be eligible for this position, applicants must have a Grade 12 / Matric qualification and a minimum of 6 months experience in hygiene.
The main responsibility of the cleaner is to ensure the store’s cleanliness according to Dis-Chem cleaning standards, including areas such as shop floor, stock room, pharmacy, admin office, canteen.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to submit your application before 15th February . More information about this exciting position can be found in the full job description below.
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Location: Lakeside Mall, Benoni, Gauteng
Job Type: Contract
Posted: 02 February 2024
Closing Date: 15 February 2024
- Grade 12 / Matric
- A minimum of 6 months’ cleaning experience
- Sound command of the English language
- Basic customer service
- Additional language that is area specific
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Previous retail store cleaning experience
- Provide a daily high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the store, shop floor and communal areas, before the store opens.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the store are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure the canteen and restrooms are clean, and stocked with the necessary products at all times.
- Be available throughout operational hours to clean up as and when required.
- Ensure correct cleaning products and equipment are used for specific jobs.
- Ensure the wet floor sign is up and visible at both ends, when cleaning the floor.
- Be friendly, professional and able to assist customers.
- Perform duties according to Health and Safety Regulations.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, applicants can proceed to the application form by clicking the above provided link. Then, complete the form with the necessary information , updated CV and other necessary and required information. Once completed, submit your form successfully to Dis-Chem Pharmacies.